DECISYON DIGITAL FACTORY
Your Fast Flexible Factory Starts Here.
Decisyon Digital Factory goes to work immediately.
It can be applied to a factory’s current workflow, or be easily adapted to a company’s specific production needs.
Customize it and deploy it everywhere in less than 6 weeks.
Real-Time Performance Management, Manufacturing Optimization & Asset Control
We’ve put it all together, so you don’t have to. Decisyon Digital Factory brings together all of the data, KPIs, visualization and analytical functionality you need to get and keep that edge. You’ll experience a flexible, visual, intuitive product that can be used “out of the box” or easily customized to your KPIs, workflow, or specific production requirements. You can do all of this without custom coding and endless development cycles.
- Ready to use manufacturing solution
- Flexible, modular approach
- Technology agnostic – easily integrates with existing PaaS
- Accelerate digital transformation across single plants and entire manufacturing ecosystems
Digital Factory Modules
- Provide production with a single point of access to all relevant data -- production data, line status, production orders phases, quantity produced, ongoing information, OEE, etc.
- Enhance productivity with real-time tracking of PO assignment and advancing status
- Easily detect the root causes for downtime and speed losses
- Reduce the need for supervisor's support by empowering users with the tools to prevent problems before they impact productivity
- Communicate in real time with Maintenance and Quality Assurance in case of a line stop or incoming issue
- Reduce the time needed for shift handover meetings
- Drill down into line and production data to pinpoint root causes
- Capture actions within a knowledge base for future problem resolution
- View and insert data and KPIs in interactive boards
- Encapsulate and aggregate information during formal review meetings
- Enable performance dialogue through targeted visual dashboards and analytics
- Facilitate reporting, decision-making and management at all levels of the operation
- Monitor plants, production lines and components of the machines from a central location
- Schedule maintenance teams to repair them within a unified environment
- Holistic view of your digital twins from sources such as historian systems, existing enterprise asset management, asset detail repositories, widgets and manuals
- Failure prediction is simplified, and downtime is reduced
- Enable collaboration around the recommended Next Best Action
Customer Success Stories:
See why global manufacturers turn to Decisyon for their manufacturing solutions
Multinational Pharma Plant Gets Lean with Visual MES
- The company required a digitized environment for collaboration, information sharing, and decision making across plant operations, and manufacturing sites worldwide.
- Decisyon Digital Factory provided a Visual MES solution that spanned multiple facilities, and integrated plant operations across disparate systems and processes.
- The Visual MES solution improved operational communications, provided a 360-degree view of the entire operation (better decisions, improved processes, risk mitigation), and helped reduce costs through automated data collection and proactive intervention when issues would arise.
Digital Cockpit Solution Revolutionizes Manufacturing Operations
- A global manufacturing company was plagued by inefficiencies with its manual, paper-based production operations.
- By implementing the Digital Factory Solution, the multinational firm was able to provide a 360-degree view of its shop floor to its staff — from production line coordinators to plant directors.
- The Digital Cockpit solution helped transform the firm’s manufacturing operations, enhancing shop floor efficiencies with its staff across plants and geographies, and boosted its ability to define and implement targeted actions.
Customers implementing Decisyon Digital Factory have achieved the following benefits:
From Aggregation to Action
The software solution you need to optimize everything about your factories
Through real-time information exchange, error-prone, manual data/information collection and aggregation are reduced
Automated data collection and more timely intervention when issues arise reduce costly production delays
Improve Operational Communications
In-context collaboration reduces the need for phone calls, emails, and meetings between operators, managers, and departments
Promote Technological Innovation
Optimize and rationalize the Operational Excellence processes and highlight the use of advanced technology to customers and auditors