Decisyon App Composer for Predix
Deliver IIoT Solutions–Easy, Fast, Smart
Decisyon App Composer™ (DAC) has a unique drag-and-drop environment that leverages Predix, Decisyon, and other Predix-compliant microservices to accelerate the creation of Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) solutions. Get ready to inject real-time intelligence into your business operations. No need for multiple applications or extensive coding.
See DAC in action with GE Aviation
Imagine if your business could...
You select DAC. We do the rest.
Only Decisyon App Composer™ with its visual app development environment provides the complete solution to connect your business applications, employees and data all without the need for extensive coding.
Maximize Productivity with a Unified Framework
Whatever the data sources—devices, business systems, social channels, and more—DAC delivers the right information to the right people at the right time, fast. It allows you to create your own app and enables smarter decision-making and more profitable operations.
DAC’s drag and drop development provides a high degree of flexibility in developing business solutions, for developers and business users alike.
Our easy-to-use framework maximizes the productivity of your developers throughout the entire software development life cycle. This collaborative app developer environment allows multiple designers and developers to work in parallel on different parts of the application. The result? Radically faster ‘speed to outcome’ for both developers and operators. Get more insights, optimize your decisions and manage and modify Industrial IoT apps and solutions quickly.
Digital Transformation for Your Business
Want to share knowledge and collaborate around real-time data to arrive at faster and smarter decisions? Thanks to DAC's unified framework that leverages underlying PaaS capabilities in conjunction with all Decisyon native services, you get all of the functionality to aggregate, visualize, and analyze data to make the smartest decisions – in real-time. And if your developers desire further customization in the code, they have the power and flexibility they require.
Here’s what’s included:
- Data and service orchestration services – aggregate and orchestrate relevant data and web services from your connected devices, business systems, social media, and other channels for analysis at the right time
- Visualization and analytics – empower you to perform BI anywhere, anytime, with a simple right-click. The visual applications development environment enables you to use drag-and-drop simplicity to add services and widgets to a canvas
- Business rules management – unify and automate your business rules (routine and exceptional decisions) into a single platform that learns as you grow, and grows with you
- In-context collaboration –communicate with your key stakeholders in a unique, social and collaborative environment to build, deploy, manage, and modify Industrial IoT apps and solutions quickly—no code required.
- Connections to business ecosystem – enable information collection and action directly in your existing systems
Deliver IoT Applications Fast
Got all the data in the world? Is it stored in different repositories, IT systems and cloud services? It means nothing without context and access. DAC changes that. It enables engagement with your data, wherever it is. Bi-directional linking to your systems, repositories, and services means your data is transformed quickly into actionable analysis to help customers of all types create synergy between their data sources and utilize every possible resource.
And by leveraging native microservices, DAC lets you accelerate the creation of IIoT solutions and achieve the business results you require. Best of all, DAC offers your solution architects, developers, and business users the flexibility they require without coding.
With Decision App Composer, intelligent business planning is just a touch away.